A good slogan for your sheriff campaign sets the tone and focus of your campaign. They are useful for building identification. If you decide to use a campaign slogan, you should keep it throughout the entire election.
Your slogan should connect voter concerns in a way that’s succinct and to the point.
Here are some sheriff candidate slogan examples:
- Honesty, Integrity and Experience
- Your Safety First
- Community Changes Everything
- The New Sheriff In Town
- New Leadership For A Safe [Location]
- Keep [Location] Safe…
- Character That Counts
- To Protect and Serve (Not very original…)
- Leaders We Trust
- A Sheriff For All
- Accountable to the Citizens
- Proven Record Of Excellence
- More Service, Less Politics
- Community, Integrity, Commitment
- Courage. Character. Community
- Experienced, Dependable, Fair.
- A Sheriff You Can Trust
- Proven Experience, Committed To The Community
- Protecting What YOU Value Most
- Cleaning Up Our Town
- More Slogans for Sheriff
Slogans for sheriff and law enforcement candidates usually focus on reminding voters of the candidate’s personal character or strengths. Safety and community are frequent subjects for a slogan and an overall election platform.
Once you’ve chosen a campaign tagline, be sure to use in your online and print advertising. Between your logo and slogan, you can create a brand for the voters.